Unlimited Pro Active Support. Fixed Monthly Fee. No Locked Contract
Contact us today 1300 120 698 or email@example.com
Platform II: Your Private Business Cloud
How It Works
If your business has multiple offices, cross country, or inter-continent, and is looking to either renew or upgrade your current technology, this option is one to look at. A private Cloud Environment allows you to Fully Control Your Cloud from One-Virtual Location, in a highly regulated data-centre with premier security and power connections.
Your Private Business Cloud Allows Users to Remote In from Any Office in any place in the world at any time and allows you to install any & all software or applications to your systems. You custom create the network environment that works for you – without having to have an individual server in every office OR terminal.
- It removes you from the hardware & maintenance of servers, firewalls, and routers from multiple offices
- It allows you to virtualize or extend your office to anywhere in the world – without the hardware concerns
- No Per User Payments – You Own the Cloud
- Unified IT Help Desk Supports Any User Questions or Troubleshooting – removing the IT person – Saving Big Money!
- Flexibility of Software Accessible in Any Office – Run Any Software OR Any Application & Make Available For Everyone on the Network – in Your Cloud
- If the Internet goes down, you have ZERO access to any of your information.
- Here in Australia, we have roughly 5 years in the major cities, and up to 10 years in rural areas, before the Fibre Optic Network will be completed, and, more often than not, we are subject to dropping on the internet, which leaves your office completely paralyzed and unable to do business – which can cost hugely.
- Cloud Servers are recommended to be stored in a Secure, Power Controlled, and Air Controlled Data Centre – which costs anywhere from $1000-$10000 per month