The Cloud plays a role for every business, but the road to the cloud is different for every business
Moving to the Cloud. What you need:
- Technical Readiness. Is your current IT Environment “Clean” and ready to move. It’s difficult to see what problems lurk beneath the surface – and even the smallest problem can stop the project.
- Business Readiness. Moving to the cloud is not just a technical journey – it is also a people and process journey. The changes being introduced must be understood and managed.
- Understanding what the real costs will be. The costs are of many different types: performance, data retrieval, poor customer experience to just name a few.
So check out the cloud but do so with open eyes and consideration
Unified IT Cloud services will take you from where you are to the cloud services that make the best sense. Our team will make sure:
- Take advantage of benefits inherent to the Cloud
- Conduct the required risk management and look before you leap
- Avoid downtime and issues generated from incompatibilities with your legacy systems and the Cloud
Unified IT provides Three Platforms of Cloud Support for Businesses:
Platform I: The SME Virtual Office
Platform II: Your Private Business Cloud
Platform III: Cloud as Data Backup or Data Storage