How It Works
If Your Business Is ready to remove the server and still have full access to Calendars, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Exchange as a fully functional and Virtual Office, this is a great solution for you. We partner up with Microsoft to give you full access to the information that you need and provide a platform that serves you.
- It removes you from the hardware and maintenance of servers, firewalls, and routers from your office
- It allows you to virtualize or extend your office to anywhere in the world – without the hardware concerns.
- Easy Low Monthly Per-User payments
- Unified IT Help Desk Supports Any User Questions or Troubleshooting – removing the IT person
- While many offices feel that there is a significant Savings by moving to the cloud, this option – in just one year – ends up being exactly the same cost as the hardware would cost to service your office.
- If the Internet goes down, you have ZERO access to any of your information. In Australia, we have roughly 5 years in the major cities, and up to 10 years in rural areas, before the Fibre Optic Network will be completed, and, more often than not, we are subject to dropping on the internet, which leaves your office completely paralysed and unable to do business – which can cost hugely.
For More Information on How This Platform Works, click here.